Monday, August 11, 2014

Fill in the blanks using has/ have.


Fill in the blanks using has/ have.
        a)   My uncle has a nice house.
        b)  I have coins from many countries.
        c)   Rohinihas many friends.
        d)  Zebras have stripes all over their bodies.
        e)   A giraffe has a long neck.

3.     Fill in the blanks using is /am / are / has / have.
        a)   I am six years old.
        b)  I have two brothers Sol and Pete.
        c)   My brother Sol has a red cap.
        d) Sol and Pete are tall and thin.
        e)   Both have long legs.
        f)   My mother is also tall.
        g)  But my father is not tall.
        h)  I am short like my father.
        i)   My father has the sweetest smile.
        j)   He has taught me to say ‘I am fine, thank you.’



No comments:

Post a Comment