Monday, August 11, 2014

English for Today


English for Today
Class- One


1.     Word Meaning:
1.     count- say numbers
7.      fat- not thin
2.     alive- living
8.      kitten- a young cat
3.     pick- choose
9.      outside- the outer side
4.     straight- not bent
10.    see- to meet
5.     buckle- fasten
11.    pairs- two same things
6.     big- large
12.    section- part


2.     Make Sentence:
        1.      board- Look at the board.
        2.      table- The book is on the table.
        3.      crow- The crow is black.
        4.      tubewell- Drink tube well water.
        5.      tree- Plant more trees.
        6.      television- I watch television.
        7.      pond- Never drink pond water.
        8.      home- I am not at home.
        9.      ball- We play with ball.
        10.   hen- I like the hen.
        11.   egg- I eat an egg everyday.
        12.   fish- I like to eat fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment